Experience and Qualification
Software Developer with extensive experience in the software development life cycle includingdefining requirements, designing, development, documentation, quality improvement testing,delivery, post implementation support and data analysis on production issues.
- Microsoft Office Products
- Lotus Notes
Travelport / Worldspan, Kansas City, MO 1998 – 2017
A worldwide electronic distribution of travel information, internet products and connectivity, ande-commerce capabilities for travel agencies, travel service providers, and corporations.
Senior Software Developer
Designed and developed for fares and pricing solutions with primary focus in the automated ticket reissue product. Trained new team members on products. Formulated changes in thequality assurance testing for the new features of the product.
- Recognized for abilities to bring blue skies down to ground level which resulted inreducing time and costs by developing prototypes with alternatives refined by customersexpectations.
- Implemented new features for prominent airline for refunds of tickets, both reissues andrefunds of loyalty program tickets, and the allowance of reissuing previous reissuedtickets. As a result, the airline could be more uniform and accurate for these types oftickets which saved them time and money. New features also brought in more revenueto the company by processing more transactions.
- Designed and programmed parts of the pricing product merger of the company’s twosystems thus reducing the need for changes being made in both. This made projectsfaster, cheaper, and uniformed.
Served as third level 24x7 support for network connectivity and system software problemresearch, owned system challenges through to resolution, communicated to upper managementwith status and resolution. Focus within this group was on the whole fares and pricing systemproducts for the company, but served as a primary source for the automated ticket reissueproduct. Corresponded directly with product customers to prioritize their top production issues.
Developed for fares and pricing solutions with primary focus in the international pricing product.Worked with senior programmers to implement new features in the system’s product.
- Developed currency changes for a product that did not have a subject matter expertwhich improved the team’s position in the product for future designs and developments.
- Designed product for updating a new data base and facilitated these changes with otherprogrammers which allowed the Data Base Management team to make the necessarychanges immediately to the system to allow a more competitive product.
- Developed changes to the system to allow a new customer base of many airlines to useour fares and pricing product which resulted in new transactions to the system with anew line of revenue for the company.
Parent organization that supports the students and staff at Lafayette.
2nd Vice President
- Coordinated volunteers for various activities that the booster club sponsored.
- Managed and reported membership drive.
- Facilitated all monthly meetings.
- Corresponded with the high school staff and parents.
- Administered and reported the booster club’s funds.
- Filed necessary tax forms to both the state and to the school district.
Missouri Western State University, Saint Joseph, MO
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Mathematics
Centriq Training, Leewood, KS
Full Stack .Net Training